We are uniquely positioned to conduct internal investigations for educational institutions and organizations, guiding them through the legal issues that arise in the process and obtaining a timely resolution of the matter at hand.
Our first step is a deep dive preliminary assessment:
- An assessment of the severity/credibility of the allegation
- An analysis of how high in the organization it goes
- Whether the allegation is on the radar of board or senior management
- Whether there are any disputed issues of fact
- Identification of potential witnesses
- Identification of potential physical evidence and evidence custodians
- Recommendations on preventing or mitigating further damage
- Strategies to preserve evidence before it disappears, including and sequestering evidence.
Once the research and background knowledge is gathered from the preliminary assessment, the case strategy is created and presented.